Sunset Tour of the Perast Islands
Join us for a beautiful sunset paddle boarding tour of Saint George and Our Lady of the Rocks islands, near Perast. This time of the day most commonly offers perfectly flat water, ideal for paddle boarding, fewer boats and visitors and magical light!
Your tour will start and end in Perast, a UNESCO world heritage site, and Montenegro’s most beautiful town. From Perast itself you will undertake your sunset tour around the iconic islands of Saint George and Our Lady of the Rocks.
- Experience sunset on a paddle board
- Visit Saint George and Our Lady of the Rocks islands
- Part 1: Welcome and introduction to SUP
- Part 2: Paddle to Saint George Island
- Part 3: Paddle to Our Lady of the Rocks Island
- Part 4: Paddle back to Perast
The tour will start off with some basic, in water, paddle boarding training, for any inexperienced participants. Paddleboarding is an easy and fun activity and no previous experience is required. With a few tips from us you will be up on the board, cruising around in no time!
We will start the tour by making our way across the bay to Saint George’s island. We will stop there for a quick rest, some pictures and a swim.
The next stop will be Our Lady of the Rocks, where we will come ashore and walk around the island enjoying the stunning views of both the island, and the surrounding sea and mountains. You will be free to roam the small island and take pictures. It’s likely that there won’t be many people around at this time of the evening, which makes it truly an intimate experience.
Just before dark, we will head back to Perast, where the tour will finish. We will provide a glass of wine or juice for anybody who wants to stay a bit longer on the pier and enjoy the magical views and our company.
If you are staying longer in Montenegro, you can join us on another adventure 😊
- Professional bilingual (Montenegrin and English) local guide/s throughout the tour
- Use of a waterproof mobile phone case to take photos of your adventure
- Use of dry bag to store your clothes